Hellgate: London: Single Player Beta-Patch V. 1.2Beta2
Am 11.04.2008 veröffentlichten die Flagship Studios, ihres Zeichens Hersteller des erfolgreichen "Hellgate"-Action-Rollenspiels, einen neuen Beta-Patch für den Single Player Teil des Spiels. Hellgate war einer der Überraschungserfolge der letzten Zeit und konnte gute Kritiken für sich verbuchen, wenn es auch einige kritische Stimmen zum Spielgeschehen an sich gab.
Nachfolgend ein winziger Auszug des umfangreichen Changelogs für diesen Patch:
Based on the number and depth of balance changes to skills in this update, certain characters will be provided a "respec token" that allows them to reassign their skill points. This token is automatically placed in the character's inventory and can be used at any time.
* The timer and quest requirement have been removed from the mini-game.
* Fixed a bug where chat entry became visible in the Character Select screen after logging in and then logging out of the game.
* Fixed a crash bug associated with exiting out of the Character Creation menu.
* Players that had beaten Normal mode with a character but then were unable to access Elite mode with a new character should now have access to that game mode by logging in once with the character that completed Normal Mode.
* Fixed a bug which caused audio and sound effects to sometimes stop playing.
* Adjusted difficulty of the Nightmare endgame. Decreased the ramp of the damage penalty that players face against monsters higher than their level.
* Fields from different sources can now stack. Please note that the graphics from new fields still override those of previous fields.
* Players must now wait 5 seconds before they can re-enter a Hellrift.
* Fixed a bug which caused weapons to disappear when swapping weapon sets in the middle of performing certain skills.
* Fixed a bug which caused the /played command to display the incorrect amount of time played.
* If a player dies during (or just before) a cut-scene begins playing or the game begins loading, the re-spawn options menu will come up after the cut-scene or loading screen is completed.
* Vendor inventories in Nightmare difficulty should now be stocked with Nightmare-level items.
* The Shock effect now deals damage immediately when it's applied.
* Several character and monster animations have been improved.
* Fixed known Blueprint exploits.
* Fixed a bug which sometimes caused files to require unnecessary patching.
* Fixed a bug which caused the mini-game to become stuck if the player zoned to town or quit the game immediately after completing a round of the mini-game.
Link zum Herunterladen des Patches: http://downloads.eu.hellgatelondon.com/patches/standalone/singleplayer/Patch_NA_Europe_Germany_SP_1.2_%218.104.22.16856%29.exe