Killzone 3: Umfangreicher Patch 1.09 heute online
Da das PlayStation Network in Teilen wieder funktioniert, werden Guerrilla Entertainment und Sony heute einen recht umfangreichen Patch zu Killzone 3 ins Netz stellen, der den Ego-Shooter auf die Version 1.09 bringt. Das Update wird sich automatisch laden, es sei denn Sony führt gerade die Wartungsarbeiten am PSN durch. Unter anderem wurden mehrere Probleme mit DLC-Maps behoben, aber schaut euch einfach das Change-Log an.
Die Änderungen und Verbesserungen in der Übersicht:
- Added Colour blind support - When turned 'On' all enemy players and objects will be underlined. This is the case for the minimap and in-game, such as player names.
- Frozen Dam - Operations - The first mission in is now 6 minutes again
- Move - Fixed continuous rumble when the PlayStation Eye camera connected
- Move - When interacting with a Search & Destroy objective the player will no longer also do a melee
- Junkyard - Players can no longer get in an Exoskeleton while using a Jetpack
- Blood Gracht - Fixed a hang when the Recon ability was used
- Fixed a bug where the clan rating decreased after the clan had won a Warzone tournament game
- Fixed a hang on the joining screen after the player was kicked (or quit) a game
- Clans - Fixed an issue where all users received the error 2- (scores cannot be processed) when entering a Guerrilla Warfare match
- Fixed a crash when connecting to a custom Warzone game
- Fixed a hang when a player with DLC sets up a custom game to start on a DLC map, transfers the leadership to a non-DLC user and this new leader attempts to start the game
- Fixed a 10006 network error when joining a Guerrilla Warfare game
- Fixed various collision issues on DLC maps
- Frozen Dam - Warzone - Fixed a spot where players could get stuck behind an ammo crate and an oil drum near the Dam tactical spawn point.
- Accepting a squad invite from the opposing faction will no longer quit the game.
- Corinth River - Botzone - Fixed an issue with Bots falling through the map
- Corinth River - Botzone - Fixed a crash in Botzone
- Blood Gracht - Fixed a spot where players can get out of the map
- MAWLR Graveyard - Operations - Fixed a spot where players can get out of the map during the second objective that should only be accessible once the objective is completed.
- Salamun Market - Fixed a spot where, using an Exoskeleton, the player could escape the confines of the map
- Bilgarsk Boulevard - Fixed a spot where players can get out of the map
- Stahl Arms - Fixed ISA members accessing the Helghast base without being seen by turrets
- Players now get the XP they earned after getting kicked from a game
- Expanded the information about the Multiplayer status of a friend in the XMB. It will now show the game mode and the map that the player is in.
- In some cases players would still experience Scoreboard flickering. This has been fixed
- Silent Footsteps icon is now properly visible in game
- Fixed an issue with Clan Leaderboards after switching clans
- Small Localization fixes
- Updates to loading screens
- Clan Tag now updates properly after disbanding a clan
- Campaign - Elite emblem now updates properly
- Fixed a network error when downloading DLC via the main menu Downloadable Content option
- Fixed various graphical glitches on DLC maps
- Fixed an issue with the Search and Retrieve object for the Marksman when cloaked
- Retro Pack - Fixed an issue with the minimap
- Stahl Arms - Fixed an animation problem for players standing on top of the mechanical welding arm. They moved unrealistically when observed by other players